First Cat Experience - All Need To Acquire At The Online Pet Store in Singapore!
Upon the arrival of the kitten, let it discover its new surrounding at its own pace. You may be very impatient to adopt a kitten, but you have questions about what to do when it arrive at your house. You have prepared everything to welcome your new kitten: so what do you do once you arrive with this new little feline companion in your home or apartment? Where should the kitten sleep? Its real place is not in your room, but it will never refuse to sleep with you. Just know that you can hardly forbid your adult cat what you allowed it at the kitten stage. Moreover, when it grows, it will soon come out and be in contact with the external parasites. Its hygiene must then be perfect so as not to inconvenience the members of your household. For hygienic products which have no side effects it is better to consult Pet Supplies Wholesale in Singapore.
Make sure you have organized the living space of your kitten in your interior beforehand. Here is a list of things which you need to get from an Online Pet Store in Singapore. I suggest an online sore only because it is more convenient and you can get the maximum info of any product just by browsing through in the comfort of your home or while you are in the metro going to work.
1. A food dispenser: one for the croquettes that you can leave at disposal and one for the water that you will change several times a day so that it is always clean and fresh
2. A litter corner, with its litter box, which must be far enough from the dining area and in a quiet corner, it will be necessary to ensure that this litter is clean: remove the droppings as soon as there are sand wet every night, completely change the sand and wash the tray with a little bleach once a week. You can find cute little litters and pet supplies in Singapore which will go with your furniture.
3. A resting place, with a basket or cushion dedicated to the kitten, which is very quiet in a corner and also away from the litter box, the kitten will certainly spend a lot of time there given the large number of hours of sleep it needs!
4. A gaming zone with a scratching post and an observation post at a height with a cat tree, for example.
5. Immediately invest in a diffuser (which will show at your home in the main room you have chosen for your kitten) and a pheromone spray that can be used in the first few seconds: spray it in the transport box before put your kitten, it will calm it down and make its arrival at your home more pleasant. This again can be found at an online pet store in Singapore but if you do not find what you require, you may always go to the pet supplies wholesale in Singapore. They most certainly have more varieties.
6. Knowing that a kitten likes to play and curious, it will probably want to chew everything it finds. Try to store your valuables (knick-knacks, etc ...) and put them out of its reach like the electric wires in hiding and plants high enough to be out of reach for it since that can be toxic.